Protect your surroundings against bacteria and viruses
Protection of personnel and employees by fogging gates
Early prevention is the most important, so the fogging gate should be positioned as close as possible to the entrance to the building, hall or plant to limit the spread of pathogens. A person entering the room is positioned inside the fog gate, after which the system automatically switches on and disinfecting with an antibacterial agent through a fine mist.
The system has standard dimensions: 1000 cm x 2200 cm x 900 cm, 21 spray nozzles were used. It is also possible to make the system on request in any size and any number of nozzles.
The ready set includes:
- stainless steel construction with nozzles,
- panels fixing the structure to the ground,
- tank (50 liters) for the preparation together with the float,
- high pressure mist pump,
- a set of pipes connecting the pump with the structure,
- photocell activating the system (additional option)